Since 2016, thirtytwo articles were published by the DSRG.
1) Anastomotic leakage and chronic presacral sinus formation after low anterior resection: Results from a large cross-sectional study. Borstlap WAA, et al. Ann Surg. (2017)
2) Benchmarking recent national practice in rectal cancer treatment with landmark randomized controlled trials. DSRG. Colorectal Dis. (2017)
3) The influence of hospital volume on long-term oncological outcome after rectal cancer surgery. Jonker FHW, et al. Int J Colorectal Dis. (2017)
4) Snapshot study on the value of omentoplasty in abdominoperineal resection with primary perineal closure for rectal cancer. Blok RD, et al. Ann Surg Onc. (2018)
5) What to do with the rectal stump during sphincter preserving rectal cancer resection with end colostomy: a collaborative snapshot study. Westerduin E, et al. Colorectal Dis. (2018)
6) Influence of conversion and anastomotic leakage on survival in rectal cancer surgery. Furnee EJB, et al. J Gastrointest Surg. (2018)
7) Cross-sectional study on MRI restaging after chemoradiotherapy and interval to surgery in rectal cancer: influence of short- and long-term outcomes. Detering R, et al. Ann Surg Oncol. (2018)
8) The association of preoperative anemia and the postoperative course and oncological outcome in patients undergoing rectal surgery: a multicenter snapshot study. Bruns ERJ, et al. Dis Colon Rectum. (2019)
9) Treatment and survival of locally recurrent rectal cancer: A cross-sectional population study 15 years after the Dutch TME trial. Detering R, et al. Eur J Surg Oncol. (2019)
10) Effect of understaging on local recurrence of rectal cancer.
Giesen LJX, et al. J Surg Oncol. (2020)
11) Does oncological outcome differ between restorative and nonrestorative low anterior resection in patients with primary rectal cancer?
Roodbeen SX, et al. Colorectal Dis. (2020)
12) Prognostic importance of lymph node count and ratio in rectal cancer after neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy: results from a cross-sectional study
Meyer V. et al. J Surg Oncol (2021)
13) Long-term stoma-related reinterventions after anterior resection for rectal cancer with or without anastomosis: population data from the Dutch snapshot study Hazen SJA, et al. Tech Coloproctol (2021)
FANCY study –
Pathological examination after appendectomy and cholecystectomy
1) Safety and economic analysis of selective histopathology following cholecystectomy: multicentre, prospective, cross-sectional FANCY study
Bastiaenen VP, et al. BJS (2022)
2) Oncological Safety and Potential Cost Savings of Routine Versus Selective Histopathological Examination Following Appendectomy: Results of the Multicenter, Prospective, Cross-Sectional FANCY Study
Bastiaenen VP, et al. Ann Surg (ahead of print)